Makeover Day 08


Makeover Day 08

Welcome to day eight of my makeover from the inside out. I have not been posting because of storms and power outage. Add that along with my niece being in terrible car accident it’s been a bit overwhelming. However, through it all I have kept up most of my routine. Instead of backtracking to previous days I will post at the end of the week, Saturday, a recap of what I’ve done for the week, and if I have in fact lost any pounds J. Remember my task is not just to lose weight but to rejuvenate my mind as well as my body.

This morning I just sat in meditation—relieving my mind of all of junk that I absorbed yesterday, and opening my mind to new and better things today. One can accomplish much with a clear mind.

My morning prayer was for wisdom, knowledge, and understanding.

Breakfast consisted of a Protein shake. I wasn’t hungry this morning but the body need something to burn off. I can burn fat while gaining muscle and tone.

With that in mind the thought of the day is:

“Everything's not going to go perfect. You're going to have some losses that you're going to have to bounce back from and some things that are a little unforeseen that you're going to have to deal with."  ~ Tony Dungy

Meditation scripture:

“So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, out inner self is being renewed day by day. For this light momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, as we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen. For the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal” (2 Corinthians 4:16-18).

Be Encouraged,

~Serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment