Makeover Day 05


THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING

Okay because of a really bad storm I’ve had no power since yesterday. We got some back last night only to lose it again up until an hour ago.

Report of the week: By only doing the little things and meditating on positive things this week I have lost a total of 2 lbs. Go me!! Every little bit counts.

The weight loss is not what has me so excited. During this week because I decided to change my way of thinking and do things differently, my blood pressure has been at an all-time low. Yessssssss! It’s not where it should be but it’s lower than what it has been in a long time. I am very happy J!

Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.  ~Charles F. Kettering

Meditation Scripture:

“I, wisdom, dwell together with prudence; I possess knowledge and discretion.” Proverbs 8:12 (NIV)

Have a lovely day!!!!

~Serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment