Makeover Day 04


IT’S FRIDAY! Day 4 of my quest for a makeover from the inside out.

Sorry people L Last night I was out.  I slept past dinner—shame on me (grin).

This morning I am having a bowl of oatmeal, fruit, and decaf-coffee.

I will be out all day getting my hair braided. Oh joy…NOT. However while sitting in the chair I have decided that I will do those little butt squeezes, lol. You know the one where you squeeze your butt cheeks in-and-out.  A few sets of those should be good along with leg lifts (tighten the butt muscles and abs). Yay!

Tomorrow will wrap up this week. I know it will only be day 05 of posting, however, I started this makeover last Saturday.

Today I want to focus on VISUALIZATION. If you can see it you can achieve it.

Can you see yourself living a healthy, happier, and more fulfilled life? I can.

“Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” ~Albert Einstein

Don’t be discouraged. People getting on your nerves…learn to press the ignore button.

Just keep saying “I will be prosperous and in good health.”

Meditation Scripture:

“Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well,” 3 John 1:2 (NIV)

Another translation:

“Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth,” 3 John 1:2 (KJV)

Smooches,

~Serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment