HAPPY FRIDAY! Guess What?! It's A Scavenger Hunt


 

IT’S A SCAVENGER HUNT~~SPONSERED BY BEAUTIFUL TROUBLE PUBLISHING AUTHORS!!



 

Eleven of BTPs authors come to you today, this awesomenistic Friday, with a funfilled adventure. Today we are having a scavenger hunt, but not any scavenger hunt. This hunt is full of fun annnndd *cough* sexiness O_O. Say Whhaatt?! You heard right. A scavenger hunt full of sexiness!

So without further ado let’s get this party started right! Let’s get this party quickly! Set it off on the left y’all. Set it off on the right y’all (singing (off key… while pumping my fist and doing my little set-it-off dance).

RIDDLE:

 

 

 

 

 

If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?



 

 

You've come so far and yet have more to go. Click on the BTP author's names to collect more riddle answers. Once you have all 10 answers collected email btpcontests@gmail.com. Three lucky winners will be chosen at random to receive a $10 BTP gift certificate. Contest closes at 12 am 12.22.12.

 

 










No comments:

Post a Comment