Happy Saturday!!

Hello My Lovelies!!!

Sorry I have not been around of late, I am in the middle of getting a great deal of material ready for release. Yay!

Please note that our contest is still going on and will continue until August 15, 2012. On August 16th I will draw the names of our winners and make the announcement on my blog and/or Facebook page.
I have not posted a Guess the Genre for the past few days because I have been writing trying to make deadlines. Please be advised that I will post something on tomorrow, Sunday, August 12, 2012 or Monday, August 13th. There will definitely be a post or two on Wednesday, August 15th, the last day of the contest.

You all have been great and I really appreciate the time you have taken out of your busy schedules to hang with me. Some have posted on my blog, Facebook, and email. You guys truly ROCK!!!

Love you!

~Serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment