So Cool!!!

Hello!

Just wanted you all to know that the website and blog are still under construction at this time. However, I will still be using both throughout the process. For those of you who have written me about my books, I appreciate you and the time it took for you to write me. Please know that I did not delete your comments intentionally. I lost my previous blog along with two years’ worth of content :(. Needless to say, I was not a happy camper. Oh well, life goes on.

I look forward to rebuilding this blog to be even better than the one before. With you alls help, of course.

CONTEST

From the 15th of July thru the 15th of August 2012, I will be hosting a contest. The prizes will include: Monetary gifts, $100 gift certificate, $50 GC, $25 GC, and $10 GC. There will also be various other prizes. The rules of the contest will be posted on Friday, July 13th. Trust me the rules will not be anything outlandish.

I thank you all for from the bottom of my heart for your support. Wishing all of you good luck. Most of all...let's have FUN!

ALSO, Mocha Memoirs Press is still having its 31 days in July celebration. That's right. 31 days of steamy, sexy, short stories for just $1.00. AND you can win a prize. All you have to do is go over to the Mocha's blogspot and leave a comment. Don't forget to pickup a one of these Mocha bites. They are HOT! Lots of FUN in the SUMMERTIME!!!

Happy reading!!!

Hugs,

~Serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment