Happy Friday!!! Contest Rules


Rules of the contest

The contest will run from July 15-August 15, 2012. You will have until midnight on August 15th in your time zone to post.

ü  Each week you will post either a comment to a post on either of my blogs or ask a question. All comments and questions will be moderated. I ask that the comments and or questions be respectful. Any disrespectful comments will not be published, and you will not have a chance to enter the contest for that day.



ü  I have three (3) publishing houses, Beautiful Trouble Publishing, Mocha Memoirs Press, and Shara Azod, LLC, a question will be asked about one or all of these pubs.  No, the contest does not only consist of knowing my works because not all do. However, I will ask a question about one of my books weekly. It’s only fair.



ü  I will try to make the contest FUN and informative, hehehe.



ü  Prizes that have to be MAILED are limited to US and Canada only…sorry.

The prizes include:

Amazon, Visa/MasterCard,  B&N, and Beautiful Trouble Publishing  gift certificates of $100, $50, $25, and $10. Other prizes to be announced.

NOTE:  The $100 gift certificate will be from Amazon or Visa/MasterCard.  Times are hard, and school is starting back soon. This way you can do what you want with the GC. The other GCs will be from any of the above listed vendors.

Any questions? If I missed something, please let me know.

This will be the last email before the contest. Thank you.

Cheers!

~Serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment