Passion Unleashed: Nylora's Fate is available for purchase

Hello,

Just a little note to say thank you to everyone who has sent me encouraging emails, followed me on social media. It has been a little bit of a roller-coaster ride of late. However, I am back on course. Please enjoy my release of Passion Unleashed: Nylora's Fate. This is a novella that was originally a part of a box set. The boxset finished in the fall and all rights have reverted back to me, and the novella has been revised.

Nylora's Fate is Book 2 of the series. The first of the series is Memories Unleashed- Uta and Stafan's story. Memories Unleased is a read on Amazon.

Best,

~Serenity

Side note: I am still waiting for it to upload on B&N, ITunes, and Kobo.
It is available on Smashwords now.



No comments:

Post a Comment